Saturday, September 6, 2008

About Me

Howdy.

My name is Josh Schmidt and this is my first semester at A&M. I am originally from Omaha, Nebraska but I moved to Austin during the middle of 5th grade and have lived there ever since. So far I like college life but it is a lot different than high school, in a good way though. A&M is an amazing and unique university because of its rich tradition combined with the attitude of the students and teachers. My major right now is general studies but I am pretty sure I will change it to aerospace engineering at the end of the semester.

I am generally easy going but very shy. I watch the news a lot and am very opinionated on subjects like politics and religion. I spend most of my time doing school stuff or hanging out with friends. I also work out 3 to 4 days a week and run other days. When I am not working out or hanging out with friends I love to make and listen to music, it's one of my favorite things to do. I make music on my computer with software like Ableton Live and FL Studio and also some hardware that I have bought. Making music is my escape from stress and helps me to relax.

1 comment:

C Raisor said...

Do you ever post/publish your music?

Since you enjoy controversial religious and political subjects, do you ever read or contribute to the blogs of the news shows that you watch?

Thank you for sharing your values and interests with us in this blog. I am looking forward to getting to know you over the semester. Gig 'em! :)